Consultancy is available for parents with understanding their child’s social communication difficulty or their autism. Strategies can be suggested so that effective progress may be made and exploring next steps.
Training can be delivered to a group of parents, 1:1 face to face or online in helping them to understand and support their child.
Areas that can be covered are:
- What is Autism and strategies to support children.
- Social Stories
- Comic Strip Conversations
- Supporting Transitions
- Understanding and supporting Sensory needs
- Understanding Behavioural responses
- Supporting Anxiety
- Pathological Demand Avoidance
Vaneessa can facilitate parent support groups on specific related topics.