Consultancy work is available which can be bespoke to meet the specific needs of your staff. This can be in the form of general autism consultancy about several students, or more focused support on a specific student, which could include an observation, meeting with staff and parents, followed by a report.
Online support or telephone consultations are also available.
Training is available which can be tailored to suit your specific needs. This could be individual, informal staff training when supporting a specific child or formal training on autism related areas.
Examples of training offered are:
- What is Autism and strategies to support children.
- Social Stories
- Comic Strip Conversations
- Supporting Transitions
- Understanding and supporting Sensory needs
- Understanding Behavioural responses
- Supporting Anxiety
- Pathological Demand Avoidance